Monday, February 12, 2007

moodle.

In english we`ve just starting to use this new website called moodle which allows your work to be posted and can be used as an easy way to turn in assignments. I like that moodle allows us to message people in our class because it is an easy way to check to find out what the homework is that night if we weren`t sure. I don`t like moodle because it confuses me in some ways. I never know when to post anything on moodle or on my blogger account. It`s not like I have any problems with it, it`s just the fact that we have so many sites we have to check every night, we need to look at our blogger as well as moodle and epunahou. I get confused as to whether I`m supposed to post something on blogger or on moodle.

1 comment:

Big G said...

Yeah I had the same experience with moodle. You get use to it later.I hope.